Welcome to My BioReigns Review!
As the popularity of MLM opportunities rises, so are the products with CBD (Cannabidiol).
For those who are not familiar, CBD or cannabidiol is the medicinal part of Hemp or Cannabis (Marijuana) but it does not have the psychoactive properties. As one of the fastest-growing industries, it is making a buzz in the business and people are curious, thus the increase in the demand.
BioReigns Review Summary
Founders: Bryan Reed and Jojo Dominic Contino
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $50 Up To $599 For The Activation Packages
Quick Summary: BioReigns is an eCommerce multi-level marketing (MLM) company that markets products that are Cannabidiol-based (CBD-based).
However, the company is relatively new as it has just officially launched last year. That being said, it’s too early to say that it’s a scam or even a good program to consider.
Overall Rating: 4/10
In this review, we will be discussing an MLM company called BioReigns and whether this program can help you make money online. More importantly, we’ll find out whether it’s legit or another pyramid scheme in disguise.
What Is BioReigns About?
BioReigns is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company in the health and wellness niche mainly focused on CBD.
As mentioned, Cannabidiol is the medicinal part of Hemp (Marijuana) and is one of the most prevalent active ingredients of Cannabis, along with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) although compared to THC, CBD is non-intoxicating.
BioReign’s website was launched in February 2018 but it was in September 2019 when the brand was officially launched. There was not enough information on their website about their company that even their owners were not made mention and it was only on third-party research that revealed the names behind BioReigns.
Bryan Reed and Jojo Dominic Contino, both of which have no experience in the MLM industry, were the owners of BioReigns.
BioReigns Product Line
Being an MLM in the CBD niche, BioReigns markets and sells a wide variety of CBD-based products from gummy bears to creams and lotions, supplements, pet tinctures, and many more.
They claim that they had developed an amazing, water-dissolvable delivery system that increases the absorption of low bioavailability molecules. The products are said to be manufactured in the US.
Here are some of their products:
- Biodefense - (Extra Strength $80.99, Ultra Strength $134.99)- Helps body’s immune cells fight pathogens by stimulating and enhancing their natural defensive processes.
- CBD Daily Broad Spectrum – (Regular Strength $69.99, Extra Strength $89.99, Ultra Strength $149.99, Travel Size $15.99), BioReigns’ Daily tincture is their flagship product, it’s a clean, all-natural, 100% oil-free, water-based tincture designed to promote daily well-being.
- CBD Daily Full Spectrum – (Regular Strength $69.99, Extra Strength $89.99, Ultra Strength $149.99, Sample Size $15.99), another version of CBD Daily
- Limitless – CBD capsules that retail for $69.99 for 60 capsules.
- CBD Lean – “Maximize your body’s natural ability to burn calories”, retails at $89.99 for a 30 ml bottle.
- Pet Tincture – These are water-soluble CBD tinctures that retail for $49.99 for a 30ml bottle, ideally for your pets.
- Relief Cream – A pain-relief cream that retails for $49.99 for a 100-ml bottle.
- Relief Lotion – Another version infused with herbal properties such as Horse Chestnut Extract, Arnica Extract, Calendula Extract, and other essential oils.
- Bath Bomb - ($14.99) a fun, dissolving bomb infused with BioReigns’ proprietary, water-soluble CBD complex and essential oils. It provides the ultimate relaxation with all the benefits of CBD, comes in Mint, Lavender, Rose, Vanilla, or Citrus scent.
Does it work?
I’ve haven’t seen many negative reviews with regards to their products. BioReigns even claims that their products are tested by EVIO Labs, which is the same lab that tests Changing The Future Outcome (CTFO) products. On their documentation page, their test certificates are issued by the Brightside Scientific, an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (previously ISO/IEC 17025:2005) Accredited Cannabis testing facility in Long Beach, California.
But, oddly, they’re not a member of the US Hemp Authority, which is the institution that governs hemp-based companies. As mentioned, they claim that products are manufactured in the US. Thus, it is an important factor that they meet the quality and the standards set by regulating bodies.
However, they don’t provide the information as to how the extraction process is done nor do they reveal where they get their hemp supply. And also, their products are really pricey as compared to ones sold at Amazon or eBay.
The US FDA (Food and Drug Authority) has only approved one CBD product that has gone through a series of testings to be considered a drug, and that is Epidiolex, an oral solution for treating seizures.
Other than that, there are no other products or companies considered to be FDA-approved to treat or prevent symptoms. BioReigns, however, claims that their CBD products will work wonders for your health. However, it’s not backed by real data and is often only based on personal testimonials or hearsay, With no verification from the FDA, we can’t really be sure if it’s really efficient.
How To Make Money With BioReigns?
Like an MLM company, such as YTB International, there are ways to make money in BioReigns:
- Retail Commissions - It refers to the profits you make since you purchase the products at a lesser cost (usually the percentage of your commission). Then you sell these products for retail value. You’ll earn a flat 25% to 50% when you personally sell BioReigns products to customers, better compared to other MLMs. So at 25% commission, selling the $80.99 bottle gives you a profit of $20.24
- Residual Commissions Unilevel - This is earned when your recruits sell products and recruit people. You’re placed at the top of the tier, with your recruits placed on your first level and their recruits placed on your 2nd level. This goes on down until the 10th level.
- Binary Residual Commissions - Different compared to the unilevel structure. You have two legs to place your recruits and their recruits under you, but this goes on a vertical level as opposed to the unilevel’s horizontal level.
See more about their compensation plan in this video:
Is BioReigns A Scam?
BioReigns is a legitimate MLM company and it’s not a scam. Though it may seem relatively new and needs to prove more in the industry, it offers a legit opportunity.
However, some valuable information such as with regards to founders' information and other things about the company is not transparent.
In addition, they don’t provide the information as to how the extraction process is done nor do they reveal where they get their hemp supply. So definitely, not recommending you this one.
In order to be an affiliate and be part of BioReign’s MLM opportunity, one will have to purchase one from their activation packages:
- Enrollee Activation – $50
- Distributor Activation – $109.99
- Sample Activation – $129.99
- Manager Activation – $249.99
- Elite Activation – $599.99
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
I could say that there’s not much to like about what BioReigns is and what it could offer. Well, for some who are fond of CBD and are enthusiastic about it and would want to earn from it, this can be appealing to them.
Challenging stuff can be good but when it comes to this opportunity, being a “challenging” niche really places it at a disadvantage. Why? Because things can really get tough. As we know, the CBD niche is hard to market simply because not a lot of people are aware of it, though it’s rising in popularity, most are still uninformed about its many benefits.
Other reasons that make it a challenging and hard niche is the fact that there are still some states in the USA and that the majority of countries haven’t still legalized the use of CBD. And also, BioReign products are pretty much expensive as compared to other commercial CBD products. You could as well buy CBD products much cheaper in Amazon as compared to BioReigns.
Low Income Potential
The company’s income disclosure stated that the average annual income for the distributors is between $500 - $2000. So that’s probably about $42 to $167 per month the most. The company also mentioned that they can’t guarantee any income at all due to numerous factors.
Now that’s pretty straightforward and honest but indeed discouraging, especially for people who would want to earn some income. The low-income potential is probably because there’s difficulty in marketing CBD products and that BioReign products are really pretty expensive.
BioReigns may claim that their CBD products work wonders but still, it would be considered a grain of salt not until it’s backed up by real pertinent data. So with only personal testimonials or hearsay, with no verification from the FDA, we can’t really be sure if it’s really working. So why market a product you’re not sure or confident if it really works?
There was not enough information on BioReign’s website especially with regards to the owner. Looks like the company has no intention to be transparent with regards to this matter, even their location and other pertinent details were not mentioned. And also they don’t provide the information as to how the extraction process is done nor do they reveal where they get their hemp supply.
Usually, CBD companies are very open about this because they want people to know that they’re getting quality sources. So being not totally transparent with regards to this and other basic matters could be suspicious of deception. In any business, transparency is a must. Every person has the right to correct information.
Learn How I Started Highly Profitable Online Business From Comfort of My Home Following This Blueprint
Who Is It For?
BioReigns is a business opportunity intended for those who are adept in the MLM industry. Those with experiences in those are at the advantage. It is also for those who are health and wellness enthusiasts specifically those who are thrilled and interested in the CBD niche.
Being a BioReigns Sales Representative/ Distributor allows you access to their back office which as well provides you with business tools and resources you’ll need in your BioReigns business.
BioReigns may be a legit MLM company However, the CBD niche is a challenging one, so it’ll be hard to market such products probably because CBD is still not legalized in most states and that BioReign products are pretty expensive.
Products are still not even backed up with real data and the opportunity is also of low-income potential. So definitely, not recommending you this one!
If BioReigns does NOT appear as the right opportunity, I have prepared a better alternative.
We’ve been reviewing and searching for the best opportunities online and here’s our top-recommended program.
Join now and take advantage of the following perks:
- Training resources
- Webinars to help you start your business online
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive guide
- And many more!
Don’t miss the chance and be sure to sign up now!
Thank you for reading my BioReigns review, by the way. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to share it below.