Welcome to Cloud 9 Life Review!
There are so many job opportunities on the internet to choose from but of course, you must select those that do not only guarantee income but are also legitimate.
Joining the right opportunity will help you focus on a career path you’ll love and a booming income you’ll enjoy! That’s why it’s necessary to investigate the company first before really joining. Having said that, we will now be discussing a multi-level marketing company in the health and wellness niche, the opportunity, Cloud 9 Life.
Cloud 9 Life Review Summary
Name: Cloud 9 Life
Founders: A.K. Khalil and Chet Seely
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $59 For The Membership Fee + $110-$459 For The Monthly Autoship + $49.99 For The Annual Fee
Quick Summary: Cloud 9 Life is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company in the health and wellness niche, selling, and marketing nutritional supplements. The company appears to be legitimate.
However, we may say that it’s more of a “vanilla” opportunity because there’s nothing really disturbingly wrong but also nothing in particular that stands out in this MLM opportunity. It’s still relatively new in the business scene and needs to prove more!
Overall Rating: 3/10
We will discuss substantial data about this company in this review. And hopefully, it’ll help you decide later if you’ll push through or not. Well, ’m not debunking any MLM opportunity here but assuring you that I’ll give you my honest review based on the data I’ve gathered and with what my deliberate personal opinion says.
Let’s delve more about Cloud 9 Life in this review!
What Is Cloud 9 Life About?
Cloud 9 Life is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company selling nutritional supplements and is based in Florida, USA. It was founded by CEO A.K. Khalil and President Chet Seely, two visionary titans of the industry that have over 40 years of experience leading multiple private and public direct-sales companies to hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenue.
The company is still relatively new. It’s official Facebook page was just created in June 2019.
Well, here’s a little background check on Cloud 9 Life’s founder:
Back in 2013, Khalil was the president of a company called Zrii which was a beauty and health MLM. In 2017, he then transitioned to be the CEO of Gold Canyon, another MLM that provides home decoration and personal care products. However, Gold Canyon shut its doors for good just recently.
The notice I found indicates that the closure was extremely sudden, “effective immediately,” and happening due to “insufficient funds.”
Khalil registered the Cloud 9 Life domain back in 2017 and then it was refreshed this year. Well, we are not sure when Khalil left Gold Canyon but as mentioned, Cloud 9 Life’s official Facebook page was created in June of 2019.
Cloud 9 Life Product Line
Being an MLM in the health and wellness niche, Cloud9 life offers a range of nutritional supplements such as:
- Higher Ground ($19.99) - A healthy coffee blended with just the right touch of golden turmeric
- Quench ($39.99) – A pack is good for 30 servings; replenish all major electrolytes and drained energy levels with a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, natural caffeine, nopal and evodiamine, Great Greens – “nutrient-dense greens and Cordyceps mushrooms”
- Mission Control ($29.99) – A pack of thirty servings; healthy glucose metabolism and weight plateau buster”, retails at $49.99 for Secret Weapon – “accelerated fat burner and mood booster”
- Great Greens ($29.99) – Besides lasting energy benefits, Great Greens also helps alkalize the body, calm heartburn, manage inflammation, and support a healthy immune system.
- Focus Fix ($39.99) – 60 veggie cloudcaps; “fuel your brain daily with natural nootropics that deliver key nutrients and produce an energized alertness”
- Secret weapon ($39.99) – 30 veggie cloudcaps; help turn a healthy metabolism, increased motivation and good mood into your slimming advantage
How To Make Money With Cloud 9 Life?
As an MLM opportunity, these are the different ways you’ll get paid in Cloud 9 Life…
- Retail Commissions - Affiliates earn 25% of sales volume generated by retail customer orders, made within thirty days of the customer’s first order.
- Recruitment Commissions - Affiliates earn 25% of sales volume generated by personally recruited affiliate orders, made within thirty days from the affiliate signing up.
- Matching Bonus - 1 Star or higher ranked Cloud 9 Life affiliates earn a 25% Matching Bonus on retail and recruitment commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates. This is paid on commissions earned within the affiliate’s first 30 days.
- Customer Cloud Bonus - Is a retail bonus based on monthly retail customer order volume. PV for Customer Cloud Bonus qualification is restricted to sales volume generated by personally referred retail customer orders.
- Residual Commissions - Cloud 9 Life pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure. A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1). If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team. If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on down a theoretically infinite number of levels. Within the unilevel team Cloud 9 Life defines generations based on rank.
- Leadership Coded Bonus - Cloud 9 Life rewards affiliates 8 Star and higher ranked affiliates for having 1 to 7 Star ranked affiliates in their unilevel team.
- Performers Pool - Cloud 9 Life takes 1% of company-wide sales revenue and places it into the Performers Pool. Affiliates can qualify for shares in the Performers Pool over their first six months with the company. A Cloud 9 Life affiliate receives a share in the Performers Pool each time they refer a retail customer or recruit a new affiliate who orders at least 50 PV in a month. A minimum of three shares in a month is required to earn in the Performers Pool. Shares are reset monthly.
- Rank Achievement Bonus - Affiliates receive a Rank Achievement Bonus as they qualify from 1 Star to 3 Star. This Bonus is time-sensitive, paying more the sooner an affiliate ranks up. Cloud 9 Life’s compensation plan states the Rank Achievement Bonus is a “one-time bonus”, so I believe it pays out once per the highest rank achieved within the overall ninety-day qualification period.
- Lifestyle Bonus - Paid monthly based on rank qualification and starts at the 4 Star Rank
Is Cloud 9 Life A Scam?
No, it’s not a Scam. Cloud 9 Life appears to be a legitimate MLM company in the health and wellness niche. They market and distribute legit products where you can earn money if you sell as an affiliate/ executive. However, they are still relatively new and still have a lot to prove in the industry.
To learn more about Cloud 9 Life, you can watch the video below:
To avail Cloud 9 Life’s affiliate membership and be eligible for commissions, one should pay $59 with a monthly autoship order, plus the purchase from the following Executive Packs:
- Fast Start Pack – $110
- Value Pack – $210
- Builder Pack – $459
Well, the difference between these packs is the bundled Cloud 9 Life products.
And on top of this, after the first year of becoming a Cloud 9 Life affiliate, members shall pay the annual fee of $49.99.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
Well, there’s not much to like about Cloud 9 Life and what it offers. Though it may not have the red flags of being fraudulent, there is also nothing in particular that makes it stand out compared to other MLMs.
As mentioned, apart from the membership fees, you’ll also have to pay for autoships and as well as the packs. And even on top of that, after a year of being an affiliate, you’re also made to pay for the annual fee for succeeding years.
Founders Former Associations
As said, the founder/CEO, Khalil had also been the CEO of an MLM, Gold Canyon which just recently shut down for good. The notice said that it was due to “insufficient funds.” With this, how sure are we that his recent company will also not shut down? Or go bankrupt?
As we all know, the health and wellness niche is one of the most saturated, and in fact, nutritional supplements are not new in the field. So with a lot of contenders, it would definitely be a challenge to sell Cloud 9 Life products taking into consideration the fact that there are a lot of famous companies selling the same line of products which are more reliable and are even readily available at convenience stores or markets.
Tired of Wasting Time on Low Quality Programs?
I'm so grateful that I was able to find THIS PROGRAM which helped me to finally start making money online!
Who Is It For?
It’s probably intended for those who are starting a home-based business. Well, it can be a part-time job for but not for a living. Because in this kind of business models, one should really be skillful in sales and are experienced in the MLM industry to make a lucrative income.
It is also for those who are health and wellness enthusiasts, especially those who are into nutritional supplements and products.
Starting as an affiliate, one will have to purchase a pack that not only includes the products for retail but also essential tools and materials they’ll need in the business. They will as well have access to the back office and also be equipped with training like what most MLMs do
Overall, I could say that Cloud 9 Life is a legitimate opportunity. It may still be new but it is definitely not a SCAM. They are even US-based which goes to show that they are more likely abiding by the strict laws the U.S has in place against online businesses. And that’s a good thing.
However, it’s still an MLM. Again, it’s not to debunk these kinds of business models but it is more likely that most people don’t get successful with such. And also the kind of niche this company belongs is pretty much saturated, so there would definitely be a lot of competitors and it would place a lot of pressure and challenge on the affiliate.
Though it’s not a scam, there's nothing really outstanding about this company and that’s why I’m not recommending it to you.
Looking forward to a better alternative? If yes, then now’s the best time!
Today, we’ll share with you our top-recommended program and it’s one of the best opportunities you can find online. Why? Because once you sign up, you’ll have access to the following:
- One-on-one coaching
- The best business tools and support you need
- Comprehensive guide
- Webinars and training resources
- And many more!
Thank you for reading my Cloud 9 Life review and if you have questions or comments, please feel free to share it below.