- in Not Approved by Caroline So
Is AlysDax A Scam? Reboot Of ThePonzi Scheme Weenzee?
Welcome to My AlysDax Review!
There are indeed a lot of opportunities online and at times it’s hard to tell which one is legit and which one is not and that comes the purposes of reviews served.
Well, you’ve come to the right place if you want to investigate on this certain opportunity someone might have referred you or you’ve probably seen online as you were scrolling.
AlysDax Review Summary
Website: www.alysdax.ltd or www.alys-dax.com
Founders: Not Disclosed
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $25 to $50,000 For The Investment
Quick Summary: AlysDax is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that comes with an investment platform that utilizes cryptocurrencies as well. It comes with an attractive profit, telling you can earn up to 30% of income per month.
However, it’s still relatively new as it was just introduced this year. And what makes it suspicious is its association with a crypto company, Weenzee which was even tagged as a Ponzi Scheme and ended up being pulled offline.
Overall Rating: 1/10
In this post, we’ll talk about a company called AlysDax — a crypto-related business which is suspected to be a reboot of a previous Ponzi scheme. It’s too early to assume and as always, the best way to find out the truth is to check reliable sources, and those are what will be included in this review.
What Is AlysDax About?
AlysDax is a company with a cryptocurrency investment scheme and it comes with a business platform likened to multi-level marketing (MLM). Aside from USD, they also utilize cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, EOS, and XRP in their investments.
There is no information if who runs or owns the company. It’s not even provided on AlysDax's website. It’s also still relatively new in the scene. Since it’s website domain (“alysdax.com”) was first registered in October 2019, through a German registrar.
The registration details were last updated on February 2, 2020, and AlysDax LTD was listed as the domain owner, through a bogus address in the UK.
As mentioned, AlysDax was associated with Weenzee because research reveals several AlysDax promoters tying the company to Weenzee. Weenzee was a crypto MLM that was launched in late 2018.
It was labeled as a Ponzi scheme and the scam collapsed in July of 2019. This company was believed to be run by eastern European or Asian scammers who primarily targeted Brazil investors. Recently, the top three sources of traffic to AlysDax’s website were in Brazil (25%), Vietnam (23%), and Japan (10%).
AlysDax Product Line
AlysDax has no retailable products or services. Affiliates only market the AlysDax affiliate membership itself.
How To Make Money With AlysDax
Like other MLM companies that promote crypto-opportunities, such as Cloud Token and My Passive Trades, AlysDax’s commission depends on your rank.
Higher ranked AlysDax affiliates receive “BONUS DAYS”, allowing them to earn beyond the base ROI offered.
Here are the AlysDax Affiliate Ranks, along with respective qualification criteria:
- SP1 – Sign up as an AlysDax affiliate and invest at least $25.
- NP2 – Invest at least $300, personally recruit ten affiliates and generate $1000 in total downline investment volume
- MP3 – Invest at least $1000, personally recruit fifty affiliates and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- BP4 – Invest at least $5000, personally recruit one hundred affiliates and generate $30,000 in total downline investment volume
- LP5 – Invest at least $10,000, personally recruit one thousand affiliates and generate $100,000 in total downline investment volume
- GP6 – Invest at least $50,000, personally recruit three thousand affiliates and generate $1,000,000 in downline investment volume
- XP7 – Invest at least $100,000, personally recruit ten thousand affiliates and generate $10,000,000 in downline investment volume
Referral Commissions - AlysDax pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure. This structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1).
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team. If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on down a theoretically infinite number of levels. AlysDax caps payable unilevel team levels at seven.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these seven levels as follows:
- SP1 ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 1% on levels 2 and 3
- NP2 ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3 and 0.5% on level 4
- MP3 ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- BP4 ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on levels 5 and 6
- LP5 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- GP6 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- XP7 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 6 and 0.5% on level 7
Bonus Daily Returns- As mentioned, Higher ranked AlysDax affiliates receive “BONUS DAYS”. Starting from the NP2 rank, ranked affiliates earn bonus daily returns on invested funds as with the following:
- 30 day investment period – NP2 and MP3 ranked affiliates receive 1 bonus day, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive 2 bonus days and GP6 and XP7 affiliates receive 3 bonus days
- 60 day investment period – NP2 and MP3 ranked affiliates receive 2 bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive 4 bonus days and GP6 and XP7 affiliates receive 6 bonus days
- 90 day investment period – NP2 and MP3 ranked affiliates receive 3 bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive 6 bonus days and GP6 and XP7 affiliates receive 9 bonus days
- 120 day investment period – NP2 and MP3 ranked affiliates receive 4 bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive 8 bonus days and GP6 and XP7 affiliates receive 12 bonus days
- 150 day investment period – NP2 and MP3 ranked affiliates receive 5 bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive 10 bonus days and GP6 and XP7 affiliates receive 15 bonus days
- 180 day investment period – NP2 and MP3 ranked affiliates receive 6 bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive 12 bonus days and GP6 and XP7 affiliates receive 18 bonus days
If you want to learn more about AlysDax, you can watch the video below:
Is AlysDax A Scam?
We may be fooled that all websites of AlysDax are working and even their platform event presents an enlistment license thus called proof of installments. But in reality, there are a lot of ways they can deceive people.
Because even anyone could get a hoax address and declaration. And also, there are a lot of red flags with this company, including no owner disclosed and no retailable products or services which simply means that the pool of profit is most probably from membership affiliates’ investments making it fraudulent like the former scam, the Ponzi Scheme Weenzee.
And also I’ve found a review just recently, saying that AlysDax was already closed.
So, with all these, it leads me to the conclusion that AlysDax is a SCAM! Because even the Alysdax platform has a flat confidence score which demonstrates that there is a solid probability that the site is a scam!
Joining to be an affiliate in Alysdax needs money to start since an affiliate membership is tied to an initial $25 to $50,000 investment. The investment comes with a promise of a 1% daily ROI. Affiliates can invest for 30-180 days, after which their initial investment and accumulated returns are paid out.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
Well, there’s really nothing to like about AlysDax. It’s really dubious and most information points it out to be a SCAM.
No Owner Disclosed
The fact that there is no mentioned owner or other vital information and its lack of transparency are enough reasons to avoid this kind of platform. When things go wrong or when the scam will be exposed, it will be hard to find anyone liable and it’ll be hard to get your money back because there is no point-person.
Reboot Of A Ponzi Scheme
From the likes of it, Alys Dax is not far from the Ponzi Scheme Weezeen because like it, there are no retailable products and services and the profit from the pool of money is from affiliates. It may entice you with the Get-Rich-Quick Scheme MLM promise but something is definitely fraudulent about it.
It’s A Scam!
There’s already a lot of information pointing it into a scam right? So why pursue an opportunity that its website even has a flat confidence score which clearly shows that there is a solid probability that it is a scam?! Don’t be fooled. It was even said to have already shut down. With having a check of most of the red flags, it's a clear indication to avert such opportunities!
Learn How I Started Highly Profitable Online Business From Comfort of My Home Following This Blueprint
Who Is It For?
It’s a business probably intended for those who are into investment schemes plus the thrill of cryptocurrency. Well, it is for those who are well-off because it would definitely need money for investment. Since it is an MLM, you’ll need to recruit, so this opportunity would be good for those who are adept in the MLM industry.
Lastly, my verdict is that AlysDax is a SCAM because most information definitely points it out to be one. Having all of those red flags, there is indeed really fraudulent going on with its operations.
Since they don’t have any physical products or services, income will be from the pool of money from membership affiliates. It would not only cost you a lot of money investing but you’ll probably as well end up losing it all. There’s also no owner mentioned so it would be hard to find someone to blame.
Easy money, these Get-Rich-Quick Scheme MLMs, it’s never always a good idea because most of the time, you’ll end up being fooled and worst is scammed, with them taking all the money you invested. So be really vigilant. Avert such scams!
Are you looking for a bonafide online business that will not take advantage of your hard-earned cash rather assure you a profitable opportunity? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place!
Join our top-recommended program now and take advantage of the following perks:
- A proven strategy to work smart and earn a lot (literally)
- Step-by-step guidance
- Best possible support including your own training coach
- Lots of training resources
- My personal help
- And so much more!
Thank you for reading my review!