- in Not Approved by Caroline So
- 2 comments
Is ÜFORIA Science A Scam? Let’s Probe More Into This Scientific MLM Company!
Welcome to My ÜFORIA Review!
Nowadays, MLM opportunities are anywhere.
Today, we will be discussing health and wellness distributing MLM company called ÜFORIA Science (ÜFORIA™). With a lot of competition in this kind of niche, will this be a great opportunity for both newbies and seasoned marketers?
ÜFORIA Review Summary
Name: ÜFORIA Science (ÜFORIA™)
Founders: Terry Lacore or Ron Williams
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $39.95 Membership Fee + $100-Worth Of Monthly Personal Volume
Quick Summary: ÜFORIA Science (ÜFORIA™) is another multi-level marketing (MLM) company in the health and wellness niche. This company sells and markets “science-based nutritional supplements” that are DNA-customized.
Yes, they base it on the customer’s personal DNA. Well, that’s quite interesting but there is still not a lot of evidence proving their claims. Also, it is costly to join this MLM opportunity for it will cost you $100 monthly autoships. With no income disclosure, how would you know if members earn? Probably, low success guarantee!
Overall Rating: 2/10
Is ÜFORIA a legit MLM company or a scam? What makes it better than the other MLM programs?
Find all the answers you need in this post!
Tired of the low-quality programs you find online? Don’t worry, I got the perfect solution in my FREE Step-By-Step Guide now.
What Is ÜFORIA About?
ÜFORIA Science (ÜFORIA™) is another scientific multi-level marketing (MLM) company in the health and wellness niche. This MLM company provides DNA-customized nutritional supplements to its customers. As they would say in their website, “ÜFORIA™ is the only company to offer personalized designer ÜTRITION created specifically for YOU, based upon your DNA profile.” As their slogan is, “Being Ü, Never Felt Better”.
ÜFORIA Science (ÜFORIA™) is founded by Terry Lacore or Ron Williams. Ron Williams was the acclaimed founder and CEO of ÜFORIA but surprisingly you won’t find his name on the company’s website. While in the
Harcourt Health article, Terry Lacore was the acknowledged owner of Uforia Science. The company is based in Utah, USA.
Uforia Product Line
As mentioned above, ÜFORIA Science (ÜFORIA™) is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that sells and markets nutritional supplements that are DNA customized per customer. But how would they know the DNA? So they have as well this DNA testing kit that is for $159.95. Sending as well as DNA samples to their lab would cost you $99. The kit comes with “Pretrition” which is a 30 day supply of vegetable supplements.
So basically, ÜFORIA works by marketing and selling around DNA kits, checking the results and then selling a nutritional supplement formula based on the results.
As to ÜFORIA Science supplements, they are formulated with these quality ingredients (as listed on their site).
How To Make Money With Uforia?
First things first, you have to begin by signing up as ÜFORIA Science affiliate and paying the membership fee which is $39.95 plus the autoships which will cost you about $100 a month. You are required to attain $100 personal volume (PV) of their products to be eligible with commissions. You’ll be considered as an active member if you maintain that $100 PV monthly.
So how will you gain money in ÜFORIA? Well, just like other MLM companies you will earn in this company through retail sales and passive residual income from recruitment commissions.
Retail Sales - You will earn from each product you sell
Residual Commissions - You’ll earn from your downlines. It will be based on the percentage of sales generated across all 8 levels.
These are the following levels, the qualification for each level and the percentage that will be earned:
- Beginner – Sign up as a Uforia Science affiliate
- Builder – Maintains 100 RV (retail volume) monthly and recruit at least 1 active affiliate, earns 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Producer – Maintains 100 RV monthly and recruit at least 2 active affiliates, earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on level 4
- Mover – maintains 200 RV monthly and recruit and at least 3 active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Builder or higher), same as Producer that earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on level 4
- Shaker – Maintains 300 RV monthly, maintains at least 3 personally recruited active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Producer or higher) and maintains 1000 GV (Group Volume) monthly, earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on levels 4 and 5
- Leader – Maintains 300 RV monthly, maintain at least 3 personally recruited active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Mover or higher) and maintains 5000 GV monthly, earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- Innovator – Maintains 300 RV monthly, maintains at least 3 personally recruited active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and maintains 12,500 GV monthly, earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6 and 2% on level 7
- Generator – Maintains 300 RV monthly, recruits and maintain at least 4 active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generates 25,000 GV monthly, earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 to 6 and 3% on level 7
- Creator – Maintains 300 RV monthly, recruits and maintains at least 5 active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generates 37,500 GV monthly, also earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 to 6 and 3% on level 7
- Rainmaker – Maintains 300 RV monthly, recruits and maintains at least 6 active affiliates (where each of the 3 recruitment legs must contain a Creator or higher) and generates and maintains 50,000 GV monthly, just like Generators and Creators, Rainmaker also earns 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 to 6 and 3% on level 7
See a more detailed explanation about ÜFORIA Science’s Compensation Plan in the video below:
Is Uforia A Scam?
It’s hard to tell if this is true or not because a lot of people are just trying to sell and market you with something scientifically claimed. But as to what I’ve read and researched, ÜFORIA Science is not a scam.
It is a legitimate MLM company, selling and distributing tangible health and wellness products. You could hold, touch, use and sell these products they supply. They even somehow present a decent compensation plan. But still, I would not recommend you joining this MLM opportunity because aside from the fact that they don’t have an income disclosure statement, their products are not yet tested scientifically. It would be really of low-income potential!
Starting as a ÜFORIA Science Affiliate, you will have to pay the membership fee of $39.95 plus the additional autoships in which you will have to maintain $100 personal volume of products monthly.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
I guess there is only one thing I liked about ÜFORIA Science and that is their website. It’s catchy, professional, informative and stylish.
Not Tested Scientifically
There’s still no scientific proof or evidence that their products can cure or prevent diseases. They don’t have any real claim as to how DNA testing works in finding out the perfect supplement for nutrition. It’s even unimaginable on how would a company keep up with the demands for customized supplements one person at a time. For example, let’s say, 100 different people, so the supplements will be different for each of those 100 persons. That’s too much work!
Though membership fee is at $39.95, it will as well cost you autoships where you have to maintain $100 personal volume (PV) of products and that would be at $1200 a year. For rookies who are still not equipped and are lacking the necessary sales and recruitment skills, they'll have to bear the $100/month expenditure to stay active and be qualified for commissions. Even the DNA kits will cost customers $159.95 plus the additional $99 for the shipping of the DNA sample to the lab.
No Income Disclosure
It would be nice if they would provide information with regards to how are company members doing in the business. At least, potential joiners will be aware and informed. So, with no income disclosure statement, how sure are we that ÜFORIA Science Affiliates are indeed earning?
Low Income Potential
For those looking for a full-time job, this could not give much of a lucrative income especially for rookies with no experience in the MLM world, this would be a struggle.
It would take a lot of hard work to sell a volume of these products (not to mention that their products are confusing, especially the DNA kits, that only science enthusiasts could be motivated to buy), you would not only need the guts but as well as the skills and strategies. With no income disclosure statement, it’s really of low success guarantee and with that, how could you gain profit?
Focus On Recruitment
Just like any other MLM opportunity, ÜFORIA Science is also encouraging the need for recruitment. Your promotion and as well as being eligible in gaining big company bonuses is dependent on how well you’ve recruited people. In short, you level up with your rank with the team that you build. With a lot in mind including sales, it would require you the skills and hard work!
Tired of Wasting Time on Low Quality Programs?
I'm so grateful that I was able to find THIS PROGRAM which helped me to finally start making money online!
Who Is It For?
It is a business opportunity intended for those who have skills in sales and are consummate in the MLM world. It is also for those who are health and wellness enthusiasts especially for those who are science advocates
Being a ÜFORIA Science Affiliate enables you to gain access to training tools and resources, commissions and other materials that would help you expand and advertise your business. You can even see videos for ÜFORIA business resources on their website even for those who are visiting.
In conclusion, I do not recommend you joining ÜFORIA Science. Yes, it is a legitimate MLM company and it is NOT a SCAM. It sells tangible health and wellness products.
It’s somehow promising and intriguing since DNA is incorporated in the business but their products are not yet scientifically tested. There are still no evidence and proof that they work which in turn put you (if you would be an affiliate) in a position where it would be hard to sell these products.
And just like other MLM opportunities, you will opt to recruit more to gain more profits and bonuses. So it will require you not only the guts but as well the skills in sales to succeed in this business.
So for newbies and those who are new in this kind of business, it’s of low success guarantee and low-income potential. Including the fact that they don’t have an income disclosure statement.
Tired of scams and other low-quality programs that claim to help you make cash? Same here! That’s why when I found my #1 recommended program, I never looked any further!
Try it now, too, and enjoy the following benefits for FREE:
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive guide
- The best business tools and support you need
- Webinars and training resources
- And many more!
Thank you for reading my Uforia review and if you have any questions or concerns -- or you’d like to share your personal experience -- please feel free to do so below.