Welcome to My Bellame Review!
You’re probably in this site trying to gain insights and information about a business you’re trying to pursue. So pat yourselves for trying the extra mile by researching and investigating. It is better to be meticulous rather than being too risky and careless.
That’s a great way to avoid scams. And after all, you will be investing your time, money, effort and energy in whatever business you will opt to try and of course, you won’t want to lose it afterward.
Bellame Review Summary
Founders: Melissa and Scott Thompson
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $99 For Influencer Kit + Products
Quick Summary: Bellame is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that sells and markets beauty and skincare products that are made of high quality and safe materials but products are very expensive compared to other companies in the same niche.
And just like most MLM opportunities, you can earn in this company through retail sales and bonuses earned from recruitments and rank leveling. They do focus more on retail sales than recruiting but there is no income disclosure statement. Would joining this, let you earn lucrative income?
Overall Rating: 5/10
Nowadays, MLM opportunities are anywhere. Most of the time they market products, from beauty to the health and wellness niche, name it, they have a lot right? And now, we will be discussing beauty and skincare distributing MLM company- Bellame.
With a lot of competition in the market, including popular companies such as MaryKay and Avon, will this be a great opportunity to try your aces as a rookie in this kind of business?
Is Bellame a scam? Would this give you a lucrative income?
Find out all you need to know in this Bellame review.
You can also check my FREE Step-By-Step Guide to know how you can make money online even with a day job!
What Is Bellame About?
Bellame is an MLM company on the personal care niche and its products are mostly for beauty and skincare. The company was established in 2017 by the experienced owners & husband and wife team-up of Melissa and Scott Thompson.
Both have a fair share of experiences in their respective fields and both have successful businesses in the past. I haven’t even seen any bad records or anomalies in their past businesses. Melissa started in 1999 when she joined Avon and spent many years there. She also ventured in Belcorp (2007), Mana, Stella & Dot (2015) and Astoria (in 2016) where she was the Chief Marketing Officer and where Scott was the CEO up to the present.
With Melissa’s heart for empowering all and being business-minded as well, thus, the birth of Bellame in 2017, with her as the CEO and Scott as the President/Chairman. Bellame is said to be based in Dublin, California.
Bellame Mission statement as stated in their website says, “We are on a transformational mission because beauty is more than skin-deep. It’s where inner and outer radiance meets. When you share your confidence, purpose, and passion with others, your external beauty shines even brighter. By maximizing you, we empower all.”
Bellame Product Line
Bellame provides a variety of beauty and skincare products niche, from moisturizers, cleansers, serums, eye cream, lip care products and many more. Their products are said to be clinically graded with high-quality materials but are also safe, stating on their website that their products are paraben-free and phthalates-free.
Do their products work? As to what I’ve found out and researched, I have not seen much of negative feedback but mostly positive reviews with regards to Bellame’s beauty and skincare products.
Here are some of their products with corresponding prices.
- Hydrating Cleanser ($48)
- Hydrating Eye Cream ( $68)
- Hydrating Serum ($88)
- Hydrating Moisturizer ($78)
They even have bundles.
How To Make Money With Bellame?
You will begin by registering as a member and purchase their starter kit which they refer to as the “Influencer Kit” which is already inclusive of a couple of things, from products to business materials and resources and it would cost you $99.
You can also purchase add on products that are on 20%-30% off upon registration.
Influencer Kit includes:
- 12 months BELLAME Boutique Website
- 1 BELLAME Box
- 1 BELLAME Binder & Training Materials
- 10 Sets of Product Samples
- 30 Opportunity Trifolds
They have this so-called THE BEAUTY PASSPORT PROGRAM, which allows customers to purchase Bellame Beauty products with a 10% discount.
And just like most MLM companies, you’ll earn in Bellame through:
- Retail Sales - earn 25% from Personal sales and 40% commission on direct sales
- Bonuses from Recruitment and Ranking - you will gain commissions and bonuses through your recruits (which in turn raise your rank)
Here are the following ranks
- Partner - 25% on retail sales, 20% on Beauty Passport Orders and 4% Line 1 Sales bonuses and as well as their partners
- Director - (you’ll need 250 personal sales volume, 4 personally active partners, and 3000 total personal generational sales to be qualified in this rank), being a director, you’ll get 25% base profit on all retail orders, 15% sales mentor bonus, 20% on Beauty Passport Orders, 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1
- Senior Director - (you’ll need 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 1 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales to be qualified in this rank), being a senior director, you’ll have 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonus
- Executive Director - (you’ll need 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 2 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales to be qualified in this rank), being an executive director, you’ll have 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonus; 3% 2nd generation bonus
- Diamond Director - (you’ll need 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 4 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales to be qualified in this rank), as a diamond director, you’ll have 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonus; 3% 2nd generation bonus; 2% 3rd generation bonus
- Platinum Executive Director - (you’ll need 250 personal sales volume; 4 personally sponsored active partners; 6 director in 1st generation level; 3,000 total personal generation sales; 125,000 total downline team sales to be qualified in this rank), as a platinum executive director, you’ll have 25% base profit on retail orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 20% on Beauty Passport orders; 15% sales mentor bonus; 4% line 1 sales bonus; 5% personal generation bonus on level 1; 6% 1st generation bonus; 3% 2nd generation bonus; 2% 3rd generation bonus; 0.25% infinity bonus on total downline
Click this link to learn more about Bellame’s compensation plan or you can watch the video below:
Is Bellame A Scam?
Though relatively new and been running for only about just 3 years in the business, Bellame is not a Scam. Bellame is a legit MLM company, selling and distributing tangible beauty and skincare products.
You could hold, touch, use and sell these products they supply. You can also earn these products depending on your sales and the bonuses you’ll get from recruitment and your ranking. Though they don’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile, they do hold a B+ rating. With a lot of good ratings and reviews from buyers. Products are said to be of great quality and are safe.
You will start by registering their Influencer Kit which costs $99. It is already inclusive of products, business materials and resources You can also purchase add-on products that are on 20%-30% off upon registration.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
Quality Of Beauty And Skincare Products
Their products don’t only look classy from the outside but it is also of great quality. It is as well safe to use, saying that it’s clinically graded with no paraben and phthalates.
As in their compensation plan, you will have big bonuses through recruitments and most especially in the level ranking.
Emphasis On Retail Sales
They don’t put so much emphasis on recruitment with compares to sales and that would free them of the notion that they are a “pyramid scheme” MLM, unlike most MLM who are mostly focused on recruitment.
I like the fact that Bellame encourages and empowers more sales. And through these sales, you could level up your rank which in turn gives you higher profits and big bonuses. Yes, more sales, more bonuses!
As mentioned above, the founders Melissa and Scott Thompson are well-versed in the business world. They have a clean reputation. They have no bad records and anomalies from their previous businesses.
No Income Disclosure
Yes, they don’t have a statement about their company’s income disclosure. If would be nice if they would divulge information with regards to how are company members are doing in the business, are they earning money or losing it?
Yes, they do have safe products and of great quality but Bellame products are so pricey. I have seen some of their products even costing twice the price of those in other companies.
Many Competition In The Market
With a lot of competition in the beauty and skincare niche, it would be quite a challenge to market Bellame products since there are a lot of well-known companies selling the same line of products and are cheaper compared to them.
Low Income Potential
For those looking for a full-time job, this could not give much of a lucrative income especially for rookies with no experience in the MLM world, this would be a struggle. It would take a lot of hard work to sell a volume of these pricey products, you would not only need the guts and skills but also the experience to strategize and identify the potential buyers and market Bellame products well.
Tired of Trading Your Precious Time for Money?
Here is a Blueprint to Owing Highly Profitable Online Business Without Any Experience REVEALED!
Who Is It For?
It is a business opportunity intended for those who have skills in sales and are consummate in the MLM world. It is also for those who are beauty and skincare enthusiasts in which women are the majority. It is also for those who are hardworking and competitive.
Purchasing their Influencer Kit includes 12-month access in their Boutique website which gives you access to business tools and resources etc. You will be part of a community, a team that empowers each other. They even coined themselves as a tribe of entrepreneurs. They even have company conferences and training.
Bellame is definitely not a SCAM. It is a well-established MLM company selling tangible beauty and skincare products that are of great quality and safe but are so expensive. With a lot of competition in this niche, it would be hard to earn big in this MLM opportunity, especially for a beginner.
So it will definitely require you so much hard work and as well as the skills in sales to succeed in this business since bonuses would depend more on the status of your sales.
MLM is really a challenging and risky world to venture into starting a business. It would cost you a lot, for you will have to risk not only your time and effort but also your money.
Looking for a risk-free opportunity to make money online? Then here’s a perfect solution!
Sign up with my top-recommended program and enjoy the following benefits for FREE:
- Training Materials, Coaching, And Webinar
- Webinars to help you start your business online
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive guide
- Customer Support
- And Many More!
Thank you for taking the time to read my unbiased Bellame review and if you want to share your experience or you have concerns, please drop it down below.