Welcome to My Crush Global Review!
Health and wellness are some of the most saturated niches in the world of multi-level marketing (MLM). I know we’ve reviewed more than a couple of health MLMs, particularly the one with products infused with CBD (Cannabidiol). This includes Navan, BioReigns, Touchstone Essentials, and more.
Crush Global Review Summary
Name: Crush Global
Founders: Josh Henderson
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $89 To $599 For The Enrollment Packages
Quick Summary: Crush Global is another E-commerce MLM company in the nutritional supplement niche. It markets products, such as CBD hemp oil, sleep aid, protein shakes, energy drink, and many more online and through their independent distributors.
Crush Global offers an affiliate program and interested individuals can join the company as promoters and be able to earn commissions from their sales.
Overall Rating: 4/10
Today we will be discussing another nutritional supplement MLM called Crush Global. It’s also infused with the controversial ingredient -- CBD. Basically, it is an essential component of medical marijuana and it is derived directly from its cousin, the hemp plant.
Well, is it safe? Is the opportunity legit and not a scam? They say it’s free to join but is it true or are there hidden fees involved? This and more questions, we will tackle as we go through this review.
For your information, the Crush Global that publishes travel guides has nothing to do with the Crush Global we will be discussing right now as this one is a health and wellness MLM company.
So are you ready? Let’s talk more about Crush Global in this review! Let’s begin!
What Is Crush Global About?
Crush Global is an MLM company that is based in Kentucky, USA. Its headquarters are located in Louisville, Kentucky and it also has an office in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
It markets dietary supplements, such as nutritional supplement capsules and meal replacement powders. Other products including energy drinks, lotions, and sleep aids but its main product right now are the CBD-rich hemp oil.
Being an MLM, it offers an affiliate program to those who would like to be part of their earning opportunity and refer to them as independent distributors or promoters. If you're interested in earning commissions and bonuses by selling Crush Global's products, then you can be one of its promoters.
Founded by John S. “Josh” Henderson IV, Crush Global first launched in September of 2016. He still currently heads the company as the CEO.
Henderson is a self-described serial entrepreneur who has years of experience in direct selling as placed in his bio. He was also the founder and CEO of Lightyear Network Solutions, the MLM sector of Lightyear Wireless).
Under the name of “Sherman Henderson”, John S. “Josh” Henderson was the CEO of the company Unidial Communications, which appears as the predecessor to Lightyear Network Solutions.
In 2013 Lightyear Network Solutions was officially sold off to Birch Communications.
Crush Global Product Line
Crush Global now sells what they claim to be the most potent natural supplements. As they say, “We never cut corners when it comes to potency, quality, and purity. All of our products contain only the best ingredients.”
Customers can purchase the products online but they can also buy them from Crush Global's promoters and affiliates.
As mentioned, they offer various health products, such as nutritional supplements and others but what they mainly promote right now are their CBD hemp oil products and they claim that their CBD oil products contain pure 100% Kentucky Hemp.
Featured supplements on the Crush Global website include the following:
- Ryse ($74.99) – Box of 10 shake sachets, a great tasting nutritious meal replacement shake with an abundance of all-natural ingredients
- Lyfe ($94.99) – 750 mg/ bottle, a hemp extract that contains different cannabinoids, including CBD
- Byrn ($37.49) – 20 capsules/ bottle, a maximum strength product designed for extreme fat loss, energy, and focus that lasts
- Zyng ($49.99) – A box of ten single-serve sticks, a healthy and great tasting fizzy energy drink
- Clymb ($49.99) – 2 fl. oz. bottle, a proprietary blend of ten adaptogenic plant extracts that provides support to the immune system, reducing stress, and improving endurance and stamina
- Nyte ($39.99) – 1.33 oz. (33 g) tub, an all-natural effervescent relaxing drink that promotes healthy magnesium levels and balances calcium intake – helping you to feel less stressed and relaxed
Is Crush Global A Scam?
Crush Global is not a scam. It is a legitimate MLM company that offers a legit opportunity and tangible products.
Built on an MLM platform, it enables affiliates to earn commissions and bonuses. And it’s good that they are pretty transparent about the hemp supply claiming that their CBD oil products contain pure 100% Kentucky Hemp.
It does not have a record with the Better Business Bureau (BBB); however, this doesn’t mean that it’s a scam.
Is Crush Global A Pyramid Scheme/Ponzi Scheme?
MLMs may oftentimes be misconstrued to be a Pyramid and Ponzi Schemes probably due to the recruitment hype. On the bright side, Crush Global is one of those MLMs that doesn’t revolve on recruitment alone.
Built on an MLM business model up, you can earn more as you level up in ranks. Though it encourages recruitment, income is not solely from that, as sales are as well counted. So, it’s basically not a Pyramid and Ponzi Scheme.
It’s one of those legit MLMs; however, it’s best to read the entire Crush Global review first to help you decide if it’s the right program for you or not.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
Crush Global Compensation Plan
Basically, here are the ways you can earn with Crush Global’s MLM opportunity:
- Retail Profit - Purchase products at wholesale prices and sell them at retail prices to get a profit. You can sell them via your mirror website or in person.
- 2 and Free - Get a free bottle of Lyfe CBD Oil monthly when you enroll 2 customers in Crush's auto-ship program and you’re eligible to receive this product as long as the customers are enrolled in the program. Qualified auto-ship products include Lyfe 500mg and Lyfe 750mg, Lyte 500, and Lyte Lotion.
- Fast Start Bonus - You can earn as much as $100 for every pack your new team member purchases and this is paid weekly.
- Unilevel Team Commissions - Affiliates can earn a percentage of all personal sales made by their team members. They can earn a commission up to 8 levels deep. It’s also paid weekly.
- Unilevel Matching Bonus - Affiliates can earn an additional 10% of the unilevel commissions of their team members. They can also earn up to 10% on 4 additional levels and. This is paid weekly.
- Rank Achievement Bonus - Crush Global rewards affiliates who qualify at the 5K and higher ranks with the following one-time bonuses:
- C5K – $1000
- C10K – $3000
- C25K – $5000
- C50K – $10,000
- C100K – $20,000
- C250K – $50,000
- C500K – $100,000
- Generational Leadership Bonus - Affiliates can earn an additional 2% through 5 generations of C5Ks and beyond. This is also paid weekly.
- Global Bonus Pool - Earn 3% of the global bonus volume once you reach C25K and beyond and is paid quarterly.
- Car Bonus - C15K ranked affiliates receive a $300 monthly Car Bonus while C50K and higher ranked affiliates receive a $1000 monthly Car Bonus.
To learn more about Crush Global, you can watch the video below:
How Much To Join Crush Global?
To become a promoter, all you have to do is register online, and to start earning, you have to purchase from the starter packs with a price ranging from $89-$599.
These are the following starter packs:
- Lyfe Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyfe 750 Launcher Pack - $159
- Lyte Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyfe and Lyte Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyfe and Lyte Lotion Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyte and Lyte Lotion Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyte Intensive Lotion Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyfe and Lyte Intensive Lotion Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyte and Lyte Intensive Lotion Launcher Pack - $119
- Lyfe Builder Pack - $299
- Lyte Builder Pack - $299
- Lyfe and Lyte Builder Pack - $299
- Lyfe Crusher Pack - $599
- Lyte Crusher Pack - $599
- Lyfe and Lyte Crusher Pack - $299
- Launch Pack - $189
- Ryse and Byrn Pack - $89
- Lyfe and Byrn Pack -$89
No Registration Or Annual Membership Fees
Unlike most MLMs who require a lot of fees in joining, it’s a good thing that joining Crush Global is free.
Plus there are no annual membership or other website maintenance fees. However, if you want to start earning, you still need to purchase a starter pack to jumpstart your Crush Global business.
Many Ways To Earn Money
I like that there are various ways that you could earn money in Crush Global’s Compensation Plan. You could also have the liberty to sell the products personally or through your replicated eCommerce website if you're too shy or not into business talks in person.
Costly Starter Packs
Not only are the products price, but the starter packs are expensive, too.
Yes joining as a promoter is free but you still need to buy a starter pack to officially jumpstart your business and earn profits. The least costly starter pack comes at $89 and that only includes 2 products to sample- a 30-day box of Ryse and another box of Byrn.
If you want to have every product on the list, then you have to pay $599 for the Lyfe Crusher Pack, Lyte Crusher Pack, and a combination of these products.
One of the pet peeves of these health products including nutritional supplements is that they don't have any approved therapeutic claims. Then, if it’s that the case, why would anyone buy the products if there isn't any substantial proof that they work?
Tired of Wasting Time on Low Quality Programs?
I'm so grateful that I was able to find THIS PROGRAM which helped me to finally start making money online!
Being a Crush Global independent distributor or promoter, you’ll be given access to the back office and you'll get a replicated Crush Global website where you can direct your customers.
Promoters are as well continually given support and training.
Crush Global may be a legit MLM company but then again, the CBD and the nutritional supplement niche is a challenging one.
Considering this, it’ll be a challenge to market such products.
For one, CBD is still not legalized in most states and countries and two, most nutritional supplements have no approved therapeutic claims. Another thing is the fact that their products are pretty pricey. It may give you some income but not enough to give you a stable one. So definitely, not recommending you this one!
If you’ve decided that Crush Global is indeed not for you, don’t worry, I have a better alternative.
Come and check out our #1 recommended program and take advantage of the following perks:
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive guide
- The best business tools and support you need
- Webinars and training resources
- And many more!
Anyways, thank you for reading my Crush Global review!
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to share it below.