Welcome to My Xooma Review!
With the surge of online money-making opportunities, with multi-level marketing (MLM) businesses on the rise, and with products from health and wellness marketed left and right, it’s not a surprise if someone has already offered you an opportunity to join them.
Xooma Worldwide Review Summary
Name: Xooma Worldwide
Founders: Dan Putnam
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $100 To $1,049.99 For The Business Packages
Quick Summary: Xooma Worldwide is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company in the health and wellness niche. It markets nutritional supplements, such as weight loss essentials.
Just like most typical MLMs, it offers an affiliate program where you could earn through retail sales and recruitment.
It’s one of the well-known brands but like other companies in this business model, it has several issues, such as the products not being FDA tested low-income potentials, and more.
Overall Rating: 2/10
That being said, it’s easy to find a way to make money online but if you’re a regular here, you probably know now that it’s not easy. You have to check the company first before concluding whether it’s the right program for you or not.
In this post, we will talk about Xooma, another networking company that promotes weight loss and other nutritional products.
Will this opportunity enable you to make a lucrative income?
Is Xooma Worldwide legit or just another scam?
How does it really work?
Find out more about Xooma Worldwide in this review!
What Is Xooma Worldwide About?
Xooma Worldwide is another multi-level marketing (MLM) in the health and wellness industry. It was launched in 2005 and was co-founded by Dan Putnam, who initially served as President.
Putnam was quite adept in the industry as he has over twelve years of experience in direct selling and has built other organizations. However, he has been involved in a couple of sketchy and fraudulent investment scams, such as the USI Tech and Modern Money Team.
Dan Putnam only spearheaded Xooma Worldwide until 2012 and he also launched EPX Body , another MLM serving weight loss products.
In 2014, EPX Body rebooted as One80 with Putnam launching The Elite Networker. Well, EPX Body had a true retail opportunity. However, One80 and The Elite Networker have marked a disappointing focus shift to recruitment over retail sales.
Dan’s latest involvement is with Lurralife where he is also a founding member.
Going back, the beginnings of Xooma Worldwide could be traced back to 1993, where Health Thru Nutrition was founded. Apparently, Health Thru Nutrition rebranded into Xooma Worldwide, making it into an international brand.
Today, Xooma Worldwide is headed up by Ron Howell who serves as the President and CEO of Xooma Worldwide.
Ron Howell has over 30 years of diversified leadership experience, Ron Howell is Owner and Chief Executive Officer of Xooma Worldwide with its global headquarters in Hampton, Virginia.
His connection with Xooma could even be traced back to 2005, so perhaps he was the other co-founder of the brand. He also served as President/Vice President of several large companies in sales, marketing, and financial service. He also built one of the Larger Marketing Teams in a leading Telecommunications Company.
Xooma Worldwide states that they are the first company featured by SBI Magazine in the direct selling industry. Well, they are indeed quite established considering the long years it has been on the run, including its roots. However, their products are not FDA tested.
Xooma Worldwide Product Line
Xooma Worldwide markets a range of nutritional supplements and other health-related products mostly promoting weight loss and wellness. The company’s flagship and the most famous product is the X20.
They have about 30 cutting-edge health and wellness products as they would claim and here are the most popular ones:
- FocusUp - World's first-ever "think-drink" (according to Xooma) based on over ten years of research. FocusUp is said to improve your focus, memory, mental performance, and mood.
- KardiaXyme - A unique blend of hand-selected varieties of algae and a source of marine minerals to aid cardiovascular health and inflammation control.
- MetaboWize AM Formula - A proprietary morning or mid-afternoon metabolic, thyroid, and mood support supplement.
- MetaboWize PM Formula - Helps maintain an optimal metabolic rate, help reduce stress, and supports a healthy sleep cycle.
- Probiotix - A multiple strain probiotic formulae for digestive and immune support.
- Natural Cellection - Contains vitamins, herbal, and mineral ingredients to support cellular rejuvenation.
- Chocolate Fix Mix - A chocolate drink made with natural and organic ingredients. Dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free.
- Pet20 - The pet-grade version of X20. This is a pet supplement similar to what Nevetica offers.
Is Xooma Worldwide A Scam?
Xooma World appears to be not a scam. It is an established MLM company that's been running for a couple of years, as you could even trace back its roots for more than 2 decades. And even though they are not a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited company, they do have an A+ BBB rating.
Well, it’s quite a bother that its co-founder was involved in a couple of fraudulent schemes but luckily, the company is now not under his leadership.
Is Xooma Worldwide A Pyramid Scheme/Ponzi Scheme?
Xooma Worldwide comes with retailable products. It’s not a pyramid scheme nor a Ponzi scheme.
It even comes with a legit opportunity and real products where you can earn from as you sell it.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
Xooma Compensation Plan
Xooma Worldwide’s compensation plan pays affiliates to market and sells its products to retail customers and affiliates are also paid to recruit new affiliates and build a team of downlines. You know, typical MLM stuff.
In Xooma Worldwide’s Prosperity Plan, there are eight ways you can earn money, namely:
- Rapid Rewards Bonus Plan - You can earn $100 up to $500 as a Xooma Worldwide distributor when you have personally enrolled at least four new members and purchased at least $100 worth of products in one month.
- Team Commissions - Xooma Worldwide calls this the "dual team system," but it is commonly known as the binary system in the MLM industry. This commission will pay you 15% of the product sales on your weaker leg (leg with fewer sales) paid every week.
- Executive Pay Match - When your personally sponsored member earns $500, $5,000, and $15, 000 in a week, you will get a 25% matching bonus. That's $125, $1,250, and $3, 750 respectively pad each week.
- Generational Pay Match - Like the Executive Pay Match, the Generational Pay Match allows you to earn a matching bonus. You can earn 10% on the weekly Team Commissions earned by Xooma Members you sponsored down to the fourth level.
- Cash Back Bonus - When you recruit someone, and they purchase any of the Gift Card Packages, you will get a bonus of $25 to as much as $250 for each package sold.
- Retail Sales - As a Xooma Member, you can earn income by purchasing products at wholesale prices and selling them at the retail price. You can make profits of 20% to as much as 50% per product you sell. You will also earn 10% of the products sold by your directly sponsored members.
- Car Bonus - As the name suggests, you can qualify for a car bonus paid by the company. Once you hit a monthly group sales of at least $75,000, Xooma Worldwide will reward you with a car payment bonus of $750 per month.
- Leadership Bonus Pool - Now, this is for the elite Xooma Worldwide Members who managed to sell tons of products by building a large sales team. Each month, Xooma Worldwide sets aside 2% of the company’s entire commissionable sales volume to be paid out to the top-performing members.
Being an MLM, Xooma Worldwide also has affiliate ranks:
- Marketing Representative – must be active and have recruited at least two active affiliates (one on either side of the binary)
- National Marketing Representative
- International Marketing Representative
- Senior Marketing Representative
- National Manager
- International Manager
- Senior Manager
- National Director
- International Director
- Senior Director
- Executive Vice-President
How Much To Join Xooma Worldwide?
To start your Xooma Worldwide affiliate membership as a Marketing Representative, you should purchase from the following packages or “cash backpack” to jumpstart your Xooma Worldwide business:
- Test The Water Pack - $100
- Test The Water Pack (All X2O) - $100
Xooma Worldwide currently also has Gift Card Packages from which you can get the Cash Back Bonus. These packages contain gift cards that you can give to your customers and also gives you a $50 discount.
- Gift Card Consumer Pack - $249.99
- GC National Manager Builder Pack - $549.99
- GC Business Development Package - $1049.99
- Gift Card Platinum Builder Pack - $1049.99
And note that once you’ve ordered any of these packages, you will then be automatically placed in a monthly autoship order.
Well, there’s not much too like about Xooma Worldwide but I could commend their years of service as they’ve reached this far in operations. 15 years since 2005 is pretty good standing. Well, the opportunity can be good as a side income but not suited if you’re looking for a stable sustainable income.
Products Not FDA Tested
Product-wise, it may work or not work for you. Why? Because it’s not FDA tested or evaluated, so products are not meant to cure or treat. Therefore, all claims and testimonies regarding these products are based on each person's experience and not backed by scientific data.
No Income Disclosure
The website may be packed with information and details of all sorts but unfortunately, you will not find any Income Disclosure Statement as Xooma Worldwide does not provide an income disclosure on the website or on anywhere.
There is no telling how many of its members are making money with Xooma Worldwide. Thus, we can’t conclude where this opportunity would take you as a Marketing representative.
Expensive Fee And Monthly Autoships
In Xooma Worldwide, you are required to buy the products monthly as when you purchase a pack it will be automatically added to your autoship and that’ll be expensive as the least pack would be at 100 dollars and the highest would even cost you more than a thousand dollars.
Tired of Trading Your Precious Time for Money?
Here is a Blueprint to Owing Highly Profitable Online Business Without Any Experience REVEALED!
Joining as a Marketing Representative, just like most MLMs, you’ll be provided with the necessary tools and materials you’ll need for your Xooma Worldwide business. Support is as well made readily available for everyone as FAQs are readily available on their website.
Xooma Worldwide may be an established company with a legit opportunity, it may not be a scam but do you think you can earn a lucrative income with this opportunity by merely selling products on your own?
Of course not, you may earn some income from that but bigger bonuses and commissions await from recruitment. So most of the time people would really opt to recruit as most of the bonuses are based on recruiting.
Recruitment is incentivized. Considering also that the niche where it belongs is already crowded with a lot of contenders, it will be a challenge as joining Xooma is costly not only in membership but as well in products.
So, if you’d ask me what makes Xooma Worldwide different? Honestly, nothing makes it at par among other MLM opportunities. And if I were you, better skip this platform!
Perhaps you’ve decided that Xooma Worldwide is not suited for you. If you’re tired of the recruitment hassle and monthly auto ships, I have a better opportunity for you!
Join our #1 recommended program and take advantage of the following offer:
- Proven strategy to work smart and earn a lot (literally)
- Step-by-step guidance
- Best possible support including your own training coach
- Lots of training resources
- My personal help
- And so much more!
Thank you for reading my Xooma Worldwide review! If you have any comments or want to share your experience with this brand, feel free to do so in the comment box below.