There are many Wealthy Affiliate Reviews online that either claim Wealthy Affiliate is a Scam or Wealthy Affiliate is Legit. For many people who are looking for Wealthy Affiliate Unbiased Review can find it confusing how to filter out all the reviews they find online.
Wealthy affiliate has become Super popular and it continues to draw a lot of attention year by year. I wrote a review with my personal results by trying this program and explained whether you can make money with Wealthy Affiliate. Make sure to read that.
In this specific Wealthy Affiliate unbiased Review I will help to sort out lots of confusion about all the reviews you find in Google.
Why Wealthy Affiliate is a Scam
Many people who review Wealthy Affiliate while promoting other products claim that Wealthy Affiliate is a Scam because they find lots of WA members who promote Wealthy Affiliate and call other "Make Money Online" programs as Scam.
Here is the thing…
Wealthy Affiliate has a training program called: “Affiliate Bootcamp” where they teach people how to promote Wealthy Affiliate by writing online reviews and compare other similar products to Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate doesn't teach anyone to mark every other program as a scam. However many people like to take it a step further away from the training and in order to pitch Wealthy Affiliate program as #1 Recommended product they write mostly negative reviews even on legitimate programs and call almost all other programs as Scam.
Since Wealthy Affiliate has so many members they simply cannot police every single member and ask them to write ethical reviews. I have also come across some of these websites and it did look pretty annoying.
How to Tell if Wealthy Affiliate is a Scam or Not
I also wrote another post describing all the points what separates Scam Artists from legitimate programs which actually teach people online marketing and help to build money making websites. Here is a quick glimpse on how to filter out if any given program is a SCAM:
1) Sales Pitch with Lots of Hype – Most Scam artists use a long video explaining how you can earn lots of $$$$ online by following their easy program. They show exotic cars, big houses or expensive resorts etc… It is true for most cases. There are few legitimate programs which use similar approach but in reality are legitimate.
2) UP-Sells, Hidden Fees – If you sign up for a program that offers a small membership fee of let’s say $47 a month and later on you are offered to pay an extra $199 or $299 to unveil other more advanced areas of the training – well that is already a bad business practice. A program that you can trust will not have any up-sells and will be very transparent about their membership fees.
3) Pressure to Upgrade – This is a case when you are forced to buy an up-sell in order to progress further. A good example would be a program called: “Empower Network” where they would use forceful techniques to pressure you in order to buy more expensive up-sells. Definitely stay away when you see this
4) No Real Product – Yes that is right. Whenever you come across a program that wants you to re-sell them as the whole business strategy – this is clear scam. You will come across many such online programs that will not have a real product behind their system: – few landing pages and no real training.
5) No Real Customer Support – This one speaks for itself. If you buy a product – you should always expect to get help when you need it. Scam artists don’t like to spend their time helping people like you and me and they tend to ignore their customers or provide very limited support. Or what’s even worse they will try to sell you more stuff when you finally get a response from them.
So, Finally is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam or Legit
The Real Answer is – Wealthy Affiliate is not a Scam for many mentioned above and below reasons:
- They don't Promote any Hype
- Free to start and Premium membership is $49 per month with no up-sells
- All training is instantly available for Premium members with unlimited access
- Has a Real Training Marketing program
- Ton of Support: 24/7 Live Chat, Private messaging, Forum, Encyclopedia, Access to Owners
I am Vasiliy,
Discover My Secrets to Making Money Online
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely not a Scam BUT:
Wealthy Affiliate is Not for Everyone. Despite an awesome training Wealthy Affiliate offers for both new and experienced marketers the reality is that many people may not succeed and here is why:
When you sign up for Wealthy Affiliate – it doesn’t mean you will automatically become rich and will not have to do anything. It is not a black magic box or some "Get Rich Quick" scheme.
To build online business that lasts for years it requires some work and dedication in order to succeed. And this is the case not only with Wealthy Affiliate but with any legitimate business opportunity.
The best part is that Wealthy Affiliate found the BEST APPROACH with their training to give newbies Step by Step guidance on where to start and how to move along in the right direction and build an authority website which will drive consistent traffic and earn revenue.
Wealthy Affiliate uses SEO as the main strategy to build traffic for the website and that involves many techniques on how to pick the right low competition keywords and how to write your content but here is what Kyle says you have to religiously do every single week in order to grow your website’s traffic:
- Write new posts at least 3-4 times a week
- Posts on average should be 1000 words or more
- Interact on all your social media channels
- Invite for comments on your website and respond to them
- Apply on-page SEO techniques
This is what it takes as a minimum to build an authority website with LEAST MONEY out of pocket. Most people find it difficult and quit the program thinking there are easier ways to make money online, but in reality they are only going to waste their time on Online Surveys, different gigs or anything else that requires them to spend more time and earn very little revenue.
How Do You Know if Wealthy Affiliate is Right For You
Let’s keep it simple. If you have any of these then you can join Wealthy Affiliate:
- Huge Motivation to Make Full Time Online Income
- Ready to Work Hard
- Find the Time to Work on Your Business
- Willingness to overcome plateaus
If you have these attributes then you can start your online business as you will be certainly moving in the right direction. It doesn’t have to be Wealthy Affiliate – it can be any other legitimate online product or even these Free forums that have lots of information about affiliate marketing:
Why Would You Join Wealthy Affiliate
You can certainly find everything online for FREE about affiliate marketing and how to build websites etc. Well, for someone with experience in the industry these FREE forums might be beneficial however if you are just starting out online – all these FREE forums will look like you are at night in the deep forest somewhere in Siberia. You will be simply overwhelmed with information and all the people who debate what is the right way to build online business.
Wealthy Affiliate makes it easy to start the training by building a basic website and add all the bells and whistles to it when needed and eventually turn your website in to professional online business.
How Much is Wealthy Affiliate?
- Most comprehensive training on online marketing
- Very low initial investment
- You don’t need a product
- Can be managed from anywhere in the world
- Will make you money when you sleep
- A ton of support
It can’t get any better than this. But what people need to realize is that Online Business just like any other traditional brick and mortal businesses requires good amount of time and efforts to become profitable.
I hope I helped to give a better prospective on Wealthy Affiliate and understand if Wealthy Affiliate is a Scam or legitimate online program.
Drop me any comments below: