Welcome to My Seacret Direct Review!
People of today’s generation are most likely to jive with things that can draw their curiosity, that’s why most businesses strategize by making their business unique and by generating peculiar products that will place them over the edge among others or it could be a misleading enticement to lead people into joining the MLM program.
Seacret Review Summary
Founders: Izhak and Moty Ben Shabat
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $49 For The Registration Fee + $50 For The Agent Kit+ At Least $50 For The Products + $49 For The Annual Fee
Quick Summary: Seacret Direct is a multi-level marketing company that markets beauty, body, and skincare products infused with minerals from the dead sea.
Just like other MLMs, there is nothing quite outstanding in this kind of business. But having products infused with minerals from the dead sea could be a pretty great catch. However, their products are pretty expensive!
And just like most MLMs, it is possible for you to make money in Seacret, if only you recruit a LOT of people. Members hardly earn in this MLM.
Overall Rating: 3/10
And most people tend to dive into such opportunities blindly. That’s why I commend you for doing the extra mile and do some research before entering into something.
Now, we will discuss an MLM in the personal care and beauty niche, Seacret Direct. Is it a company worth your curiosity or is it just another pyramid scheme in hiding? We will discuss that and more in this review. Including such stuff if it’s a scam or not? Or if it will give you booming income?
What Is Seacret About?
Seacret (Seacret Spa International/Seacret Direct) is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that offers a business opportunity by selling and marketing their beauty, body, and skincare products and by joining their affiliate program.
Affiliates referred to as “Seacret Agents” can earn even by working from home by selling Seacret products and as an MLM, they have to recruit more people.
Seacret is a United States-based multilevel marketing company that sells cosmetic and other personal care products made from the famous Israeli Dead Sea minerals, mud, and nutrients.
The company started its humble beginnings in 2001. It was founded by Izhak and Moty Ben Shabat with a focus on helping people to look and feel their best from head to toe. Upon launching in 2001, they started selling Dead Sea products out of kiosks in shopping malls.
It was in 2005 when they established it as Seacret Spa International, as a skincare retail business.
Izhak (left)served as the company president and CEO while Moty (Right) served as the managing partner. They have had retailers in 30 countries. In 2010, they claimed to have a revenue of US$100 million.
In 2011, the brother's spin-off Seacret Direct and it became a multi-level marketing business that sells Seacret products through a network of independent distributors and has gone global.
Seacret Product Line
Seacret is an MLM that markets and sells cosmetic and other personal care products incorporated with Dead Sea minerals, mud, and nutrients. The manufacturers claimed that the products will rejuvenate the skin and are age-defying. Seacret provides a range of products categorized by the following:
- Skin Care- includes products for skincare such as BB & CC Creams, Cleansers, Masks, Moisturizers, Serums, Eye Care and Exfoliators
- Body Care- lotions & creams, wash & scrub, hand & foot, cleanser and oral products and are either based with dead sea mud or dead sea minerals
- Hair- hair care products such as shampoo, serum, etc. Their hair care series is said to rehabilitate and replenish the hair, leaving it refreshingly fragranced, and full of softness and shine.
- Men- an exclusive personal care product line just for men including face wash, eye gel, soap, styling clay, and many more.
- Make-up- a wide range of make-up products that are said to empower and upgrade natural beauty. This product line includes their famous mascara, creamy foundation that comes in a range of shades, makeup tools, and many more.
They also have gifts and sets.
Product-wise, their products are well-commended by consumers. However, they are quite pricey. See more on their website or you could even as well purchase them at Amazon.
These are the Bestselling Seacret Products
- Foot Cream With Tea Tree Oil.
- Body Lotion
- Mud Soap
- Mineral Rich Hydrating Mud Shampoo
- Mineral Rich Vitalizing Mud Conditioner
- Foot Cream With Tea Tree Oil
- Body Lotion
- Mud Soap
How To Make Money With Seacret?
So how will you earn as a Seacret Agent? Basically as an MLM, you will earn through retail sales and recruitment commissions.
It’s almost the same as these MLM companies we’ve reviewed in the past:
But here is a breakdown on how you can gain in Seacret’s MLM opportunity:
- Retail Sales - You can make money by selling products at retail. This will entail you marketing the products to others and then being paid when you sell some of them.
- Preferred Customer Program - The program involves clients who will order regular stocks of Seacret products to be delivered at their doorsteps every month. You will be given a percentage of the volume of sales you bring in, by enrolling people in this kind of program.
- Recruitment Commissions - You will gain $20 if your recruits buy the 5 in 5 starter pack
- Residual Commissions - Bonuses for your team's sales using a "binary" commission structure
- Team Commissions - 10-15% of your "weaker legs" sales) you can earn team commissions by building a team of two agents who will be required to recruit a similar amount. All these people will fall under you. For every sale they bring, you will get a commission, which is a percentage of revenue that is generated through their marketing efforts.
- Leadership Check Match Program - You can receive additional compensations if you help other Seacret agents achieve marketing success. After all, the more successful these agents are, the more money everyone makes.
- Performance Bonus - There is an additional opportunity for you to make money selling Seacret products if you can manage to advance up the system ladder. The performance bonus will be given when you attain a certain high-level ranking.
See more about their compensation plan in the video below:
Is Seacret A Scam?
No, it’s not a Scam. Seacret is a legitimate MLM company, selling and distributing legit dead sea generated products that are even marketed and sold worldwide. Though they are not a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited, they have an A+ BBB rating.
And also, they’ve been running nearly for 2 decades in the business. They may have been coined as a pyramid scheme but it's more of the popular MLM scheme where you could earn some money but you would really put a lot of effort and hard work to earn big. Too much recruitment hype! And that's one reason why I won’t recommend this program.
Seacret Direct being an MLM opportunity provides an affiliate program and refers to its distributors as “Seacret agents”.
To begin, you have to enroll and pay the registration fee of $49 plus the upgrade to the 5-in-5 Agent Kit at $50 which includes a durable hard case that will keep the products and as well as the business materials needed for the business.
But these initial payments don't make one active in the program. To be active, Seacret agents must close each week with 200 PV, have 4 active customers, or place a 35 BV order every 4 weeks. Because of the required quota, agents will be compelled to spend at least $50 for the product pack monthly and that will cost around $600 annually.
And on top of these, after the first year and succeeding years, agents will have to pay the annual fee of $49 which is due on the anniversary date of enrollment.
Here Is My Top Recommendation to Start Highly Profitable Online Business from Comfort Of Your Home
Established Company With Positive Product Reviews
Seacret is a legit and established company that has been running nearly for 2 decades. Their products are as well patronized by people. Well, it goes to show that people loved and trusted their products for years.
Product-wise they have positive reviews from consumers. However, Seacret Direct products are pretty much pricey. With regards to the MLM opportunity, as an agent, you’ll most likely spend up to 699 dollars yearly as base capital for products since a minimum quota is required for each Seacret agent.
Product-wise, they have great products. However, one of the challenges of selling Seacret products is the thought that you will need to be involved with an MLM business model. So you’ll not only be pressured with your sales and quota but as well as you’ll have to place a focus too at recruiting.
Chances Of Spending More Than Earning
Since Seacret’s MLM opportunity requires you a quota to stay active in the program, you’ll probably be compelled to buy a volume of products from your own pocket, if your sales are not doing well.
So chances are that you’ll spend more money than you earn. In this kind of platform, the only way to make money is to be extremely aggressive about selling the products and recruitment. You’ll probably earn bigger working in fast food chains than working with this. It can be a part-time job but can’t sustain a living.
Definitely, low-income potential. It was even said that only 1 out of 416 agents make $16k plus a year.
Pyramid Scheme In Disguise?
Is Seacret Direct a pyramid scheme? Technically no, Seacret Direct is not a pyramid scheme since its members can make money just by selling the products. However, a better question would be is Seacret Direct a "pyramid scheme in disguise"? Well, we don’t have enough proof. But as can you see there’s too much hype in recruitment. And payment to members for recruiting people is bigger rather than through sales. And in Seacret, it seems like more affiliates are losing their money rather than earning.
Learn How I Started Highly Profitable Online Business From Comfort of My Home Following This Blueprint
Who Is It For?
Being an MLM opportunity, it’s for people who are good at sales and recruiting. People with experience and skills in the MLM industry are at the edge of this kind of platform. It’s also a business opportunity intended for beauty and skincare enthusiasts and for those who are curious and enchanted with dead sea products.
Training Tools/ Support
Joining as a Seacret Agent, you’ll gain access to their back office as well as be provided with the business tools and resources you’ll need in your Seacret business. There are also available local training and events near your area.
Seacret Direct has been a long-standing business to be considered a scam. It’s nearing 2 decades. With the long years, it is already an established company that has been trusted by people because of their products. Product-wise, I commend them and even people can attest to that for they even have positive reviews. However, their products are pretty expensive.
Being an MLM, the only way to really gain booming income in such schemes is to really be extremely aggressive about selling the products and most especially in recruitment. If you know how to handle such and find the right leads, you can be successful in such platforms.
But most of the time, even statistics would say, most of the affiliates in MLMs would end up losing money rather than earning and that can be true with Seacret Direct. So If I were you, I would skip this opportunity and find a better one that would ensure your success and lucrative income. So definitely not recommending you this one.
Do you want to make money but hate recruitment? Don’t worry, I feel you!
That’s why when I found this top-recommended program, I’ve never hesitated to share it with anyone eager to make money online.
Sign up now and take advantage of the following benefits, like:
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive guide
- The best business tools and support you need
- Webinars and training resources
- And many more!
I hope that this honest Seacret review has helped you and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to share it below.